This is another one of the layouts we made at Studio J Boot Camp.
This layout features the Kit Take the Cake (it's an exclusive kit available only to customers who purchase a membership--one of the membership benefits). Colors are Chocolate, Lagoon, Sunset, and White Daisy.
If you love this pattern, you can recreate it classically using the pattern, Portrait Collection. The kit mix is #6 in the design Studio.
Some techniques I used to create it are:
- Adding text boxes to the bottom of photos to create a "polaroid" look
- Creating titles in different fonts
- Resizing those CUTE CUTE CUTE my stickease family figures (GOTTA LOVE THEM, you can't see them but they have a tone on tone pattern, LOVE THEM!!)
- Layering the My Stickease frame at the top right hand corner
- Distressing the cardstock and texture paper
- Adding a text box and then changing it to paper (add the text box and then click on it and a pop up window appears, drag paper into the box--SO COOL!)