This is ONE of the times we went to see Donny Osmond in concert here in Las Vegas at the Orleans Hotel & Casino. Laura and I took our daughters and it was SO much fun, he even held my daughters hand. This also happens to be the night that I met Harry Wiltse, isn't that funny?
The techniques I used on this page are:
- Changing the color of the polka dot texture paper to black and then changing the intensity to 30% (just click on the paper and a popup window opens, drag the intensity bar down to 30%)
- Change the color of the cardstock
- Change the journaling well to white cardstock so that I could put My Stickease flower in it instead.
- Adding mats to the photo wells
- Adding a text box to the top right corner and then dropping in texture paper (click on it and dragging texture paper to fill it)]
- Creating titles in different fonts
- Using the edge of a mystickease frame to make "lace" on the edge of a photomat (click on it and send it to the back)