Monday, September 22, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
This paper is going to be discontinued very soon, so order it while you can! :)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
DISCLAIMER--It was RAINING, and it was the last day of stamp camp, many previous nights of NO SLEEP, so everyone was mad that we took so many pictures on this day--we definitely DO NOT look our best! But boy did we have fun!
Stamp Camp 2008
Team Photo Scavenger Hunt
Rules: Get as many of these photo op’s as you can in 15 minutes. A different person must take each picture, bonus points for getting the whole team in the picture (a stranger takes the picture). Earn points for creativity, the most photos from the list, being the quickest, most in focus (can I recognize everyone!). Have fun and Good Luck!
1. The whole team on one bed
2. The whole team with the person working the front desk.
3. The whole team “in” the pool
4. The whole team in/on a car
5. The whole team on a piece of workout equipment (same piece, same time)
6. The whole team wearing hats (may be borrowed from others or handmade)
7. The whole team eating (bonus, everyone is eating chocolate)
8. The whole team stamping
9. The whole team with a stranger wearing stamp camp colors
10. The whole team standing in front of the Embassy Suite Sign
Your done! Hurry back!
Guess what--OUR TEAM WON! ! YIPPEE!! I'm not sure we have recovered yet and the maid looks really scared of us, doesn't she? LOL!!
I don't have the photos of the other teams!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
1 minute to choose a background paper (put your name on the back and pass it to the right)
3 mins. to make one photo mat for a 4x6 photo (pass it to the right)
4 mins. to make photo mats for at least two additional photos (more if you want) (pass to the right)
3 mins. to add space for journaling, stamping, hand drawn lines (pass to the right)
4 mins. to add at least 3 embellishments (pass back to person with the name on the back)
We used the Good Times Level 2 paper pack and coordinating embellishments! Can you believe how different the pages turned out? WOW!! Each participant got to take home her page! :)